Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sleep?

There's not much thought in me this week. Sleep is a wonderful action that I'd love to accomplish. Most of our children have head colds and our second oldest son suffers with pneumonia. He's been sick for a good week. While at the hospital we thought he had another pneumothorax, pneumonia is the cause this time. Endless nights of vomiting. I just hope he can keep his medication in. While awoken I can't fall back to sleep which is making my days very long. It's currently 2am in the morning and 6am is approaching fast. So if you don't read any new posts lately, this is one of some reasons why. Our poor son with his lung issues........and we're keeping our fingers crossed that it doesn't collapse while it's clouded with pneumonia. Good morning Garfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...