Saturday, November 24, 2012

Going Crazy

We had a great day! It was a beautiful day outdoors. We decided to pack up our cooler, treat our children out to McDonald's and head to a local park. One of our children made the comment about having "Mc-diarrhea" Then our littlest son yelled, "I don't want diarrhea!" I was thinking to myself, "Nope, I'm definitely not having diarrhea" Just a funny conversation between children. Writing of funnies, our children always ask where are we going......I always respond, "We're going crazy!" Again, our littlest son pipes up with excitement yelling to his brothers and sisters, "We are going CRAZY!" and off we go.......While at crazy (the park) we designed our own leaf heart seen above. We had some of our children sit inside of it and I continued to take photographs. My blog picture title changes once in awhile for the added change, added spice (also seen way up top) some of our hands posing together on a log. We had fun today taking pictures. Our children played on the oceans edge, they played grounders on the playground and when I wanted to leave - they didn't ironically! The rest of our weekend consists of a game night (Saturday night) and swimming on Sunday. I leave you with some "fun" pictures of our weekend.

A total of 16 years together
Thumbs up!
Beach on!
Shadow Hearts


My quote for this weekend is, "Wherever you go, go with all your heart" - Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...