Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Love your team!

I

Besides our dedication to our family, my husband and I know at the end of our day, at the end of 20-40 years raising children, we have each other. If you have a significant other, remaining on the same page is a priority. Forty years from now, it could be just us. So I wanted to take this time to remind everyone to appreciate their partners, to thank them, to continue to grow, develop strength and cherish each and every day.  Not only is my husband a great father, he is an amazing husband. Someone who I am very thankful for. Enjoy another song by Johnny Reid....a very inspirational singer. For today - love your team, that's you and your significant partner that makes every day move onto the next! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...