Sunday, November 18, 2012

"Good" weekend




We had an invite for dinner on Saturday night from some friends. Pretty exciting. They made a wonderful dinner. Not very often am I sitting around asking for something to do! I think between my friend and I, we were re-wiping after each other! During our visit, our daughter really enjoyed this fish tank (seen above). In fact, we have been looking for something just like it for her bedroom. So kindly enough, our friends daughter gave this fish tank to our daughter. I thought that was very generous and thoughtful. Sometimes just those little moments makes up for all the challenging events throughout our day. I'm not sure if our friends daughter understood the meaning of this gift. Not only was it something our daughter enjoyed, it is a soothing stimulus for her nighttime routine. It will be used every night! So very appreciated. It was a very productive weekend. On Sunday I baked all day, some of our home schooled children were writing and creating posters on our ecosystem. While my husband was rearranging parts of our house. Our weekend ended with trimming some of our children's hair, having baths and settling down while watching the "Grinch" A short but productive post.

"Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort" - Paul Meyer.

What I know for sure; at the end of the day when everything is accomplished, it is a good feeling. Therefore you start fresh tomorrow - me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...