Thursday, December 22, 2011

My sweet child

Tonight we're watching "Little house on the Prairie" Christmas in Plum Creek. Little house on the Prairie is a favorite of mine. Actually I know this year under the Christmas tree for me from my husband is the complete collection. (I know because I purchased it!) It's one of those television series that touches the heart. (My heart) Meaningful with lessons to learn. Tonight while some of our children were watching, they were glued. I love Little house on the Prairie! While snowed in completely with minimal needs it's a very Merry Christmas in Plum Creek! The whole collection is selling for $100.00 that's including taxes but it's worth every penny. The whole horse n buggy, the thoughtfulness, the lessons, the whole series is inspiring to me. My step-father (father) loves Little house in the Prairie too and I've decided that it's the best gift for him. So he will also have the collection on Christmas Day. It's a gift that keeps on giving. If you're stuck for gifts, think about - The series of "Little house on the Prairie"

We've had a indifferent week, not one I want to write on......mainly medical, mostly emotional. Christmas for us is about life.....I am many things with many beliefs accordingly to our world. (spiritual) For most, Christmas is the belief that marks the birth of Jesus, the son of God. Buddhists celebrate, meaning giving kindness, love and peace to all man kind. Christmas has reasons to celebrate. None of us is different from the other...........the only difference is our walks in life and circumstances.

My sweet child I tear for, I laugh with.....and I love
my only wish is for health and happiness
I won't be here forever....
therefore;
I give my whole heart and life in hopes....
that your future is bright and not so fearful
with courage and confidence.....success and triumphs...
I wish and pray that in every New Year is successful.

Love your Mommy - and that's for all fourteen of you!

Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...