Saturday, October 5, 2013

It's a date - I think.....


Our oldest daughter gave us 50% off coupons for the Cactus Club so my husband and I snuck out for a total of two hours. At the end of our two hours on a Friday night we were closing down and being kicked out of Walmart! Yes we are pathetic. Our late night dinner was great lasting a total of one hour then our last hour was shopping the baby isle and picking up multiple jugs of vim that was on sale. We weren't even together, my husband went one way while I went another meeting up at the till. It's bizarre going out together. It doesn't happen very often and when it does.....we really don't know what to do. My husband always suggests going to Walmart. So it was a date buying our granddaughter some outfits, our children some gummy worms while making sure we stocked up on our favorite bathroom cleaner! Mmmm.....maybe next time we will be more creative and go to a movie. The problem with movies, my husband falls a sleep every time! So I dunno....any suggestions?! When the weather is against us, and we don't go to bars - what on earth does two do!?
 "Enlighten me - please comment, would love to hear your suggestions"



2 comments:

  1. Walk together. There's some beautiful parks in our area! The trail by Duke Point (I forget what it's called) is especially beautiful when the sun in setting. A walk is rejuvenating and refreshing and you'll have lots of time to talk - or just enjoy nature in silence, together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to suggest going for a walk, also. It's the best date I know of!!

    ReplyDelete

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...