Monday, May 20, 2013

Goals are registered!


It's official. I registered for the Victoria Good life Fitness half marathon on October 13, 2013. A total of 21.0975 km! http://www.runvictoriamarathon.com/#.UZqrUz37hUc.facebook 

After that.....Tough Mudder for 2014! http://toughmudder.com/ 

Also remember, "The Island Team" is on June 22nd, a run, walk or roll for adoption. 1-5 km. If you're interested in supporting AFABC and/or participating please contact me, or Donna Falconer at falcon13@telus.net. The run is located at the Maffeo Sutton Park in Nanaimo starting at 1:30-3:30 with snacks and drinks provided afterwords. Come out and meet other adoptive families.

Also, December 14th is our annual Christmas party, mark it on your calendars! It's a event not to be missed! Details will be posted in the fall.

"You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Aim high. Behave honorably. Prepare to be alone at times, and to endure failure. Persist! The world needs all you can give" - E.O Wilson.

Our children need all we can give - as they follow in our footsteps.



No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...