Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Send Rainbows




A project for everyone. A little girl with a condition called Microcephaly, (a neuro-disorder that makes an individuals head growth smaller) enjoys receiving rainbows. Her life is reduced and her brain function is limited. Our family has made this one of our projects because not only is she a beautiful little girl, her whole story touches home for us. She's an adopted little girl with special needs. Every day she's been receiving rainbows in the mail from all over the world. This is what makes her happy. I'm passing along her info as it was passed to me in hopes every day she continues to receive what makes her smile. Rainbows.

http://www.facebook.com/MarandasRainbowConnection

Maranda's Rainbow Connection, c/o Shoppers Drug mart, 2028 Park St. Regina SK Canada S4N-2G6

http://www.cjme.com/story/photos-rainbows-around-world-sent-regina-girl/78962



No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...