Wednesday, March 14, 2012

April 14th Countdown!



APRIL 14th, 3pm - 8pm our annual Easter Adoption Potluck Party is only one month away!

Please contact me for details!

The Easter bunny will be there! Come out, bring a dish to share and make new friends with other adoptive families!

There will be crafts, an Easter hunt and much much more! MUCH MUCH MORE! :) You'll have to attend to find out!

Pre-adoptive families are welcome!

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend" Albert Camus.

"What is a friend? I will tell you.........it is someone with whom you dare to be yourself"  Frank Crane.

AND "The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love" Hubert Humphrey

All you need to do is venture out, connect and if anything, your children will have a great time! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...