What a busy week. I can barely remember it. Between homeschooling, therapists and adding the public schooling five days a week, Fridays can't come any sooner! I wish for the weekends, I wish for summer holidays already! Usually I get the summer itch in May! I feel like that squirrel off of the movie Ice Age where he's constantly chasing, wanting, wishing for that acorn, the difference is I'm biting at the acorn for beautiful weather, and a more relaxed routine. Travel, camping, swimming, and hiking! And as much as I love our educational teachers, and our therapists – closing the door for new adventures sounds great to me! I know, I know...I'm getting ahead of myself and I know how fast time flies so I shouldn't wish it away so quickly. Dreams will be our reality eventually! Now that February is coming to a close, every month we have birthdays and up to four a month! It's always a celebration around here. There is always something to look forward too! Then spring is just around the corner! Question? What are your plans during the two week break that I'm totally excited for!? Here is some totally awesome ideas that we are doing.
- -The Sidney Museum is once again having a Lego exhibit. Over 250 displays ranging from star wars, pirates, race cars, to castles.
- -Pacific Rim Whale Festival in Tofino!
- -Drum festival in Nanaimo!
- -Definitely some skating, swimming and hiking.
- -Mt. Washington is again open!
- -Our routine dinner at Red Robbins.
- -We're having a birth family celebration.
- -Horne Lake Caves
- -We will be on a mission checking out places we've never been. (Pipers Lagoon, Rain forest trail, different town museums, walk the wild side trail, and ghostly walk tours)
- -Lastly a Campbell River visit (Steak & Lobster dinner cooked by my father & mother) lol
- -I will host a dinner too!
Oliver Wendell Holmes
It is only in adventure that some people succeed in knowing themselves - in finding themselves.
Plan or be spontaneous, however - just do it!