Friday, September 20, 2013

Revealing a sneak peak of our family portraits!

http://sarahsilverphotography.ca/movies/hohnstein


The link above is a preview of our family portraits. A sneak peak! Thank you SO MUCH Sarah Silver for your patience, and making our family portraits dream come true! Next week is our viewing, editing and choosing our favorite family photos! It's so exciting! And mostly for me - a very sentimental and heartwarming day with all of us being together and making this one dream of mine come true! Usually I don't share this much, (all of us) but I am a very, very proud mother of my wonderful sixteen children, one grandchild and a amazing husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...