Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A meaningful well deserved celebration!

 

My father married a woman sweeter then the biggest cake I could make her.....
A woman who has one of the biggest hearts, the kindest thoughts and one of the warmest smiles.....
A mother and grandmother with wisdom and patience.....that truly has unconditional love.....
Our children adore her.....and I personally thank her for always being there.....I know now the challenges she endured being my "other mother" and I'm gratefully appreciative she's still my mother and now a grandmother, and great grandmother for my children. Being an adoptive mother I know having the same blood means absolutely nothing - it's the people in our lives making differences, loving and supporting each other that is family. So for us, family means putting our arms around each other and just being there......."Happy belated birthday Brenda" You mean more then just words, I can't express enough on how wonderful you are.....and on how much I realize the importance you've been in my life and our children's! Family can be blended in a bowl with as many lit candles as we choose, we just need to open our hearts and grow.....







No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...