Wednesday, August 14, 2013

From this moment.......

 Our first dance, "From this moment" by Shania Twain
 My Father and I
 My son (now 19) walking his mother down Rathtrevor Beach in bare feet
 My daughter (now 23) one of my bridesmaids.
 Our entrance
Cutting our cake, a 1957 Chevy cake model
 
 
On August 14th, 1999 my husband and I married. A red and white wedding on the beach. From that moment on who would of known we would be celebrating our life together with sixteen children, 3 dogs and a crazy life like ours! My husband is one of the loyalist, loving and hard working men I know. A man I will continue to grow old with, experience life with and face all challenges with knowing we will continue to be 100% there for each other. Today I am reminiscing and cherishing our choice to have a life together. Happy Anniversary to my husband, it's been a total of 16 years together and from this moment on it's him and I until the end.........our wedding song linked below.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...