Saturday, December 1, 2012

Merry December 1st!

Our children's designed tree takes first prize!

  
                                                                 Mom's designed tree


                                                                        The third tree


                                                          The stockings hung with care


                                                                Wilbur finished Christmas

To conclude, one of our sons continues to crack jokes, including Christmas jokes! To start the season, he asks, "What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus?"
(Claustrophobic)

Apparently our dog was not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...