Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Shortest post ever! Busy times......

We've been real busy lately with Doctor apts, Dentists, Orthodontics, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, different school meetings as four of our children are transitioning to a Middle School in September. Every day on our calendar there is something, not only something, sometimes three or four different appointments in different directions! BUT at the end of the calendar day we feel accomplishment. Basically that the day is done! Meeting our Occupational Therapist was an excellent experience for me being the Mother. After the appointment I felt relieved with learning a few new techniques concerning behavior. I'm actually excited to learn as much as I can to help me parent so our new daughter can thrive. Beyond the multiple meetings, we have five children going on school camping trips. My husband is attending a three day camping trip coming up soon which leaves me single parenting the rest of our children. "Hurray, hurray!" I say! (I'm kidding) Although there has been times where I have single parented up to a month with no difficulties. So our June is busy like the rest of the planet and we are on count-down mode until our summer holidays! Sorry this is short but I'm off researching different disabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...