Monday, December 15, 2014

2014 Christmas Party!

Here is a few pictures from our annual Christmas Party! 

Please adopt me for Christmas! We made 85 boxes of stuffed animals to adopt for Christmas!
For a free children's draw!
 The potluck dinner was a success! SO much food to choose from!
 Emily's Angel's table!
 Silent Auction Table!
 Cute healthy fruit Christmas tree!
 Adopt a stuffy! 
 Talent show! This is our son playing "Jingle Bells"
 Our Santa (that has known me since I was born) and our littlest daughter!
Thank you for everyone who came out and enjoyed our annual Christmas party! It was a success! Thank you to every one that helped before, during and after the party. We really appreciate the extra hands! Most importantly, "Thank you to our Santa" He's the genuine Santa Claus. A individual I've known all my life, now almost forty two years later he's still that magical person I remember from my childhood. We all love you Santa! 

From our family to yours, "We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy healthy 2015!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...