Just a big unique crazy family consisting of twenty individuals and three dogs! It's a day by day kinda BIG!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"She's a rebuild"
It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...
-
It doesn't matter what we all believe. Sickness and death comes. We can all say, “Not my family” but we literally have no control....
-
It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...
-
After my last post, I've tried to write. I would write pages then delete. It's been five months since we lost our oldest dau...
Thank you, Morgan. For speaking so eloquently and clearly. You are amazing. Your message is very clear. I will share this video with as many people as I can.
ReplyDelete