Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Tough Mudder

I'm officially crazy. If I wasn't busy before.....I added going to my sisters boot camp, and I'm on a strict meal plan. Not just for weight loss but for health, for strength and to attend (race) Tough Mudder. http://toughmudder.com/ A friend of mine has done this difficult obstacle course in the past and this June another someone I know has signed up. (Good for you Shannon! And thank you for re-inspiring me) I on the other hand need a year for training. You're probably wondering why on earth torture myself with meal planning, boot camps and hiking hills to eventually tackle an obstacle course that consists of mud, carrying logs, climbing over brick walls and being electrocuted!? I want to because it's for myself. Being a mother of many children, I am tied down to our home base doing absolutely everything for everyone else and I want to direct what energy I have left into my own personal power to become healthy and strong. It's basically for my own satisfaction and to say I've completed a goal other then adopting! After-all, what else can I do for myself? This week I've been to Notch hill twice, and I starting a 2km run near my house plus Boot camp this Thursday squeezing in baking, our ongoing therapy appointments and homeschooling. You can do everything - I like the feeling of conquering challenges. Ever interested in joining me - message me.

 Water is my best friend!

Nature is my peace

"Challenges make you discover things about yourself that you never really knew. They're what make the instrument stretch-what make you go on beyond the norm" - unknown.

This is my 400th post - minus the 250 I deleted! Never again, a deletion will occur!




No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...