Sunday, May 18, 2014

"Hole in the wall"

 Destination accomplished! 17 of us found the "Hole in the wall"
 My daughter and I crossed the river climbing to the other side!
 My husband and I loving life!

 My precious grandbabe!

 

Nothing should stop you from living your life. "Loving your life!" This long weekend our family ventured together in two vans. 17 of us conquered yet another memorable place we never knew existed until recently! The hole in the wall with a beautiful secluded swimming area. I love our world, and it's absolutely amazing what's waiting in our own backyards! #experience #love #live #family #friends #outside! My hash tags!




And this, our life, exempt from public haunt, finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stones, and good in everything.
William Shakespeare
There are always flowers for those who want to see them.
Henri Matisse

No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...