Sunday, December 15, 2013

Annual Adoption Christmas Party 2013

 The Christmas cake made by my sister!
 Santa and his elf were welcomed with love!
 All the children were very patient waiting for their names to be called!
I'm guessing 50 children!
Our daughter was extremely happy when it was her turn!
The talent was amazing!
 Mini food hampers
 Beautiful door prizes!
Gift certificates, a beautiful brand new jacket and stuffed toys!
The dinner selection was amazing and bountiful!
 
 

 
 

 
Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself.
- Norman Wesley Brooks
 
 
Thank you with all my heart, words can not express enough on how appreciative I am for the wonderful family and friends in my life. Thank you everyone who helped, who donated and who attended our annual Christmas party. My greatest gift is making memories, and magical moments for children - that feeds my spirit.
 
 
 
Spread the news throughout the year - 2014 Christmas party is already being planned!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...