Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm begging.......



Rain.............well like many others I've been obsessing over the weather station. Contemplating and it seems that I've been struggling with decisions this week. To camp or not to camp? I know we're not made of sugar, we won't melt away in the rain although when you have many children stuffed into one trailer, there can be a problem. There is not enough space to stretch let alone bumb scoot! It's me and eleven of our children! My husband will occasionally visit. I'm hoping to last 10 days! Our children are extremely excited! So as the excitement level around here escalates, I have one day to pack er up! Onward towards more memories.......please sun...... shine! Please...........


Photo above - last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...