Thursday, April 30, 2015

MAY! What!? A few pics....keeping us real!

I can not believe it's May 2015! I'm sorry again for my lack of blogging however life has been grand and that's because we believe anything is possible, that anything can be accomplished with action and we take one day at a time while opening up new opportunities, experiences leaving endless memories! That's us! Now for a few pictures....AND remember, if we can - you can!

Our little angel is doing very well after her hip and groin surgeries back in January!
 Our homeschooling involves the younger crowd too! Schooling doesn't have to confine you to being inside, outdoors is where life is living and thriving! This picture below we are painting with water colors! 
 The birthday's around here are endless. One after another! This is our first of many bowling parties!
 May 15th our son seen below will be having his first surgery. His second (at this time is unknown) will be done at the Children's hospital for a kidney removal. 
 I persevere. I continue to find that hour a day for me! AND of course it involves our great outdoors!

Strength is slowly coming!
 Views from today's home school hike!
 I know this looks like I'm going to the washroom in a self cleaning toilet struggling with bad posture, however if you don't try - you will never know if you could have exceeded or not!
 Our littlest angel loving paddling. She's so beautiful!
 Our creations continue! Seen below, we are selling many different styles. This is our Gypsy Dream line! All our creations our children help make, they complete all the bead work, prep, and design beautiful handmade dream catchers while teaching life skills 
Embrace your surroundings and most importantly, love each other without judgments! 

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything. Maybe it's unbecoming everything that isn't you so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place. 
(sexyfoodtherapy.com)

Live your best life - Me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

"She's a rebuild"

       It's been three years since I wrote. Within those three years I've lost myself. I stopped writing. I stopped crafting. I stop...